Marlin® Hand-Wound 34mm Stainless Steel Mesh Band Watch
Item # TW2T185007U
The Gentleman’s standard – then and now. This reissue of a 1960s timepiece pairs the purity and pleasure of a hand-wound mechanical movement with the timeless sophistication of a sleek design. Wind the watch until you feel resistance on the crown. This should be repeated every day to prevent the watch from stopping. Special Edition Todd Snyder Exclusive
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Band Colour: Stainless Steel
- Buckle/Clasp: Buckle
- Case Colour: Stainless Steel
- Case Finish: Polished
- Case Shape: Round
- Case Size: Full Size
- Crystal/Lens: Acrylic
- Dial Colour: Silver-Tone
- Dial Markings: Arabic & Markers (Partial)
- Watch Movement: Mechanical Hand-wind
- Water Resistance: 30 meters
- Band Material: Stainless Steel
- Case Height: 10 mm
- Strap and Lug Width: 18 mm
- Case Width: 34 mm
- Attachment Hardware Color: Stainless Steel
A reissue of our 1960s classic design with purity of mechanical movement.
IT'S ALL IN THE DETAILS
We've obsessed over every detail to recreate our classic Marlin collection. Originally released in the 1960s. Our Marlin pairs stainless-steel with a domed glass lens.
Just like our original, our Marlin has been designed with mechanical movement that is hand-wound by rotating the crown.
DOMED GLASS LENS
We have brought back the traditional domed glass our original 1960s Marlin - a signature of mid-century watch designs.