You want your stuff! And we want to get it to you. Providing us with error-free shipping and billing addresses will avoid unnecessary delays and get your packages delivered as quickly as possible. Here are a few tips to keep in mind:
1. Your billing address must match the address that appears on your monthly credit card or bank statement. Be sure to check your statement for accuracy.
2. Leave fields blank if they don't apply to your shipping or billing address. Do not enter "N/A," "Not applicable," "None," "Same," etc.
3. Enter information in the appropriate fields. For example, do not enter city and state information in the "Address Line 2" field; use the provided city and state fields instead.
4. Avoid using accent marks or non-English characters. Our systems cannot process Chinese characters, Cyrillic letters, etc., and entering these into any of the address fields may delay shipment of your packages.
5. Do not enter shipping or delivery instructions in any of the address fields. In order to ship your items in a timely fashion, Timex.co.uk are unable to accommodate requests for specific shippers.